Thursday, September 30, 2010

Finally started on Ivan's room!


Here is proof that Daddy has finally started on Van's room! We are adding fire trucks to the room to make it a little more "boyish". As I hoped we are keeping the Dalmatian theme. My children have no choice but to love dogs from the very beginning. I will have it no other way. It worked for Riley so I am sure it will work for Van. I inherited my love for animals from my Dad and my kids will get it from me..... whether they like it or not. Grandma Brozenic is busy working on new decor for the room including a new baby blanket and curtains. I can't wait to see it all finished!

I am currently 34 weeks and as I have said before......READY TO BE DONE!!! Luckily, just like last time this has been a smooth pregnancy and everything seems to be going just fine. I am still pretty uncomfortable and that's only getting worse but we are finally in the home stretch. Even though I am convinced this boy is HUGE the doctor says I am measuring right at 34 weeks (what do they know anyway?). Six more weeks to go (maybe less if I'm lucky!). I am getting so excited to meet Van!

No comments: