Thursday, September 30, 2010

Babies on the way.....

Baby Ivan and Baby Cole


I have been very lucky this time around and have had a handful of friends who are pregnant at the same time I am. Last time I was all alone and wished I had someone to share my complaints with. This time I have plenty to choose from! Here is a picture of me and my very close friend, Tonya. We have been great friends since high school and are only two weeks apart. She is also having a boy. We are both looking forward to our boys growing up together! I am pretty fortunate that I have several of my good friends from high school and after who have kids the same age as mine that can play together. They are all just now getting to the age where we should start benefiting from that. I can't wait to meet both of these little guys!

No comments: