Tuesday, December 2, 2008

What a year!

Riley 5 weeks old
Riley 11 months
I have so much fun going back and looking at the early pictures of Riley. She has changed so much. Everyday she does something new. It's always so amazing! Yesterday she crawled all the way up the stairs, played for a while and then climbed all the way down them all by herself. I couldn't believe it. She is so big. I couldn't be more proud! I also think she is getting really close to saying more words. It's hilarious listening to her jabber in her own language. She is carrying on a very important conversation. At least it seems very important by her hand gestures and tone of voice. My sister, Leslie, said she took her first step by herself when she was babysitting last weekend. We all agree that she is very close to walking, but I haven't actually witnessed a step yet. I am sure it will happen any time now. And, just like that, everything changes again. I can't keep up!

No comments: