Monday, December 15, 2008

And now.......OMG!

I wouldn't normally use OMG, but there isn't any other way to describe this. This is the first video we took of Riley walking. She can actually walk across the room now, but I thought the first video was the most important to share. She took a few steps at Grammy and Papa's house on Saturday night and by Sunday afternoon she was strolling like she'd been doing it for weeks. She still has a bit of a wobble, but who cares! She's the best walking baby I've ever seen. She looks so grown up. This is, by far, her biggest accomplishment. Dave and I couldn't be more excited. Although, now I am really going to have to keep an eye on her. No more lying on the couch for hours eating bon bons and watching soaps.

1 comment:

Emmy said...

WOW what an amazing video!! I just can't believe she is starting to walk! Congrats Riley! You are a superstar! She really has been growing up fast! Meanwhile Grady still won't grab toys with much purpose.