Thursday, February 21, 2013

We finally have a new computer!!

As most of you know, I don't ever post on this blog anymore because it was such a dreadful process.  It would take all night to upload and most of the time it would never work.  So....I gave up.  Yep.  I'm a quitter.  Alas, we finally upgraded to a Mac and now life is good again.  I am hoping to occasionally update this again.  I am back in school, so they chances of it being often are not good, but at least once a month or so.  I think that's a healthy way to ease back into this thing.

Anyway, the last update I put was some pictures we took of the kids last year.  Let's see if I can find something more recent.

 Van's birthday bed from Grammy
 Eating his 2 year old bday cake
 Mommy and Daddy got him a NEW CAR!
 Cool shades
My little 2 year old man.

Here are a few pics from Van's 2nd birthday.  He had a Yo Gabba party and loved every minute.  I can't believe he is over 2 now.  He is growing so fast and is such a sweet little boy!

No comments: