Friday, February 18, 2011

Baby Boy



My how my Bitty Boy is growing! I can't believe he is 14 weeks. I am sad to say that the vicious rumor that you don't take as many pictures of the 2nd kid compared to how many you took of the 1st kid is true. Van has a fraction of kodak moments compared to Riley. I just don't have time!
I can report that Van is growing just fine and a complete joy to have. He is very lucky and does not require more than a few hours of sleep at night. No matter how much sleep he gets he is still very happy during the day. (The same cannot be said for me.) He does nothing but smile. He has the cutest little smirk! It reminds me of Elivis. One side of his mouth curls up before his whole face lights up. He also laughs!! This is huge for me. Riley never laughed as a baby. Van laughs all the time at everything. He thinks everything is hysterical! On eof these days I'll get our computer fixed and I'll load videos of him laughing and talking. He goes on and on about his day. You'll be on the edge of your seat, I promise!

No comments: