Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!





My Mother's Day gift was the best gift I could have asked for. Dave got pictures taken of Riley! I am so happy! I have been feeling so guilty for not getting her picture taken professionally. I take so many pictures of her myself and I probably have more than 1000 but I still think it's important to have someone who actually knows what they are doing take her picture. They turned out really good and I can't wait to get them on the wall.
We had a great day on Sunday! We had lunch at Dave's parents house (Grandma & Papa's) with all of his family which was wonderful as always. We had dinner at my house with my parents (Grammy and Papa) and family that evening. It may not have been very relaxing, but I couldn't imagine spending the day any other way. Dave has such a wonderful Mother whom I love very much and I have the best Mom I could have asked for. You truly do understand what it means to be a Mother and how hard the job really is when you finally have your own. Thank goodness our Mom's were amazing!! We love you both so much more than we could ever say!! Luckily we had sister's to learn from as well. They are both such great Mom's that it's hard not to pick up some good habits!

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Way to go Dave, that is a GREAT gift!!!

Poppy said...

The pros get the lighting right so they can capture all the sparkle you know is there....Great pictures!