Monday, January 12, 2009

Daddy and the Baby

I don't know why but I love this picture! I just love seeing Daddy walking with Riley holding her hand. It just seems so sweet to me. Anyone recognize the background? This was the trip to Metro North Mall that we attempted to see Santa. The line was cut off when we got there so we walked around for a few minutes. It was a sad, sad place to be. It's hard to take Riley places right now because she wants to walk and we can't let her walk too much when we are in stores. There's too much for her to knock over, get into, and break. Plus, she still does some nose dives occasionally and it doesn't go over well when she wipes out in public. It is really cool seeing her walk around by herself. She no longer resembles a baby. She is officially a toddler. So why do we keep calling her baby, you ask? We can't stop. I guess it's her nickname now. She may always be called Baby. It may be a little embarrassing for her when she's 16, but our job will be to embarrass her at that age anyway.

2 comments:

Emmy said...

Very cute! "Nobody puts baby in the corner." :)

Lisa Brozenic said...

I can't wait to say that in real life!