Monday, September 1, 2008

Best birthday present EVER!




This year I had my 31st birthday in July. I know it's hard to see me as anything past 25, but it's true. I really am 31. My husband, Dave, made me the best gift a girl could ever ask for. I personally think he had no idea what to get me and in a last minute panic he decided a shoe wall would be a good idea. Little did he know it would take an entire week working everyday and all weekend to finish it! However, when it was finished we were both pretty darn impressed. It's amazing! I never, in a million years, thought I would fill it, but as you can see it's full. Dave even had to add three extra shelves and I had to throw away about 15 pairs of shoes to make it work (for now). Plus, I had to promise to let Dave have two shelves. I suppose that was only fair. This is such a great gift and will go down in my bday history as the BEST one I have ever gotten! Well, until he builds me the second one to go on the other side of our changing room....

No comments: